Friday, July 19, 2013

Why I am no longer a sports fan

Not any more. When I was younger say in my high school years I was obsessed with sports. I followed football, baseball, basketball. I was into what players my favorite teams should trade and for who and free agency. I also payed attention to the NFL draft and the NBA draft. I was obsessed. It was my who life it seems to me looking back on it. Also I would get upset if say a talk show radio host did not think my favorite player was as good as I thought he was. I also listened to a lot of sports talk radio.

Why I am not that into sports anymore. I feel that the time I spent obsessing about sports was a tremendous waste of time. It makes me upset to think that I wasted my youth on something that I did not like that much. I feel that I should have been reading books or enjoying life not worrying about a sports team. But, I cant go back in time and change how I lived my life. But, I don't have to keep living my life the way I always had.

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment