Thursday, July 25, 2013

I have changed my opinion on television

Television. I used to watch a lot of television before I got a computer and got on the internet. Then when I got into entering a lot of sweepstakes I was on my computer a lot. Then I thought wow, I would love to watch t.v. and have not internet because the internet is horrible.

Then now I have lots of television channels to watch and I don't watch it much. When I do I mostly watch baseball or some other sports. Though I do enjoy watching counting cars, and Two broke girls. I thought I would enjoy t.v so much but, I don't enjoy it anymore and I don't like it as much as I thought I would. So I have changed my opinion on television. At my age I would rather read a book or take a nap than watch the tube

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment