Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I am my closest friend

Myself. Thought I am not a very good friend to myself. I feel lonely most of the time and I am boring.

I am trying to get out of the house more and hopefully someday soon I will talk to someone more than saying, hi. I thought about this the other day. I thought you never talk to women you like. Then I had an epiphany now I know why I am single. Because as I have found out from observation if I women are friendly to me and I don't say anything to them the will for some reason I can't understand think I am not interested and move on. I suppose they can't read my mind. I wish my mind were a book so that they could read it and then I would not have to go up to them and risk getting rejected.

And I need to work on my smiling. When I say hi I usually don't smile unless its someone I know would never like me. Which is weird I know. So I am working on smiling at women who I think like me and not wasting my smiles on people who don't care. I am cutting down on wasted effort.

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment