Tuesday, July 30, 2013

When I look in the mirror, I see

see someone who feels he has used his computer to much over the past few years. Someone who is not that old and not that young who feels like the years are slipping away. Where did the years go. Why didn't I make better decisions when I was younger.

I also see someone who is a lot different than I was a decade ago when I could barely saw hi to someone or lift my head from the ground. I was so self conscious I thought everyone probably thought negative things about me if they thought of me at all.

Also I see someone who really likes some people but, is afraid to admit it. I see someone who needs to shave his beard because he has let it grow to long.

I also see someone who is not the person he wanted to be but, how do I know that I would like being the person I wanted to be. I might become the person I wanted to be and not like it.

For example when I was younger I always wanted to work on cars when I grew up but, now I could careless about working on cars. Its not exciting to me anymore. So no car mechanic in my future.

I wanted to learn a lot but, I never put much effort into learning but, I would do it someday I thought that being someone with a lot of knowledge would make me happy or enjoy life more. And I still think its fun to learn. So I can keep that dream. Just do the best that I can. And if someone is smarter than me. Then good. Its good I am not the smartest person in the world. Because if I was the human population would still live in caves.

I also see someone who thought no woman would ever be interested in him but, has found out that is not true. I don't talk to the women I like and who like me. But, I want to. Now I at least say hi. But, that is not enough for me I want to say more. I can tell that someone who like me are nervous also. And I don't want them to be nervous.

But, even if my life is not perfect I am still alive and that is great even on my bad days. You can't beat a sunrise of sunset.

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment