Sunday, August 4, 2013

Adventures of Bud, page 10

Yes, now its my turn finally. I thought you would never ask" she said. "I love to talk about myself. I know it doesn't seem like it." "Oh, it seems like it" Bud said. So I came to computer city in my twelfth year of life. I was originally from BitCity.

My parents were having a hard time and were seriously considering a divorce. Life was so busy and stressful and my mom all she did was work and we never had any family time. So the move you could say was a last ditch effort to save their marriage.

Initially I did not want to move because all my friends were in BitCity and I thought I would never make new friends in computer city. "I will be on the phone all the time talking and never get outside" I thought. No one will ever like me in computer city. "Yea that has pretty much proven to be the case but, I am OK, with it. I have my cell phone and I can video chat with my friends on it. And I go to bitCity once a month for a slumber party.

I am dealing with not having any friends in computer city pretty well emotionally though. Sometimes I get down about it sometimes but, I have you as a friend now I think. I hope we like each other for ever and ever. "Do I seem to desperate" She said.

"No not at all" Bud said. Even though he was thinking why yes that does make you seem desperate Gina. What a guy bud it never wanting to hurt anyone feelings. What a guy indeed.

"What else can I say about myself" Gina said. I like playing the air guitar. Because I wanted to play a real guitar and found out I could not play a single cord. I play in competitions all around computer city ever weekend. I will have to show you my chops sometime. "How about tomorrow." She said. "Why not bud said even though he was regretting it just as he said it. I also like going to a book store and reading the front covers of books. Yea, reading the actual book would take a long time because they look like they contain a lot of words. Reading its not for me she said.

"Anything else" Bud said. Yes, as a matter of fact there is. I like annoying people. There is nothing like that feeling when I get under somebody's skin and really annoy them. Its the words greatest sports. I am trying to get it in to the computer city summer games. We hope to get enough petitions by the next games. It should have been a red flag for Bud to get away when she said she liked annoying people but, he just could not heart here feeling and he thought she can't be all bad. He was so like wrong.

Unfortunately Bud could not see what was awaiting him and I don't know if he would have done the write thing if he did. I hope to think he would have but, one never knows about these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment