Saturday, August 3, 2013

My life without the internet

Not very exciting unfortunately. But, my life before the internet was not that great. So without the internet I would read more books, watch more T.,V. , probably I would not listen to the radio. Not much different. Sometimes I get upset thinking about all the time I have wasted on the internet and it makes me upset. But, with tv and radio which I used to watch and listen to a lot; mostly sports. And I never learned anything. They were a complete waste of my time and I never enjoyed them.

If the internet disappeared tomorrow I know I will live. Maybe my life would be even better. But, I think as long as I try to do things on the internet where I can learn things I want to. Then the internet is OK for me.

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment