Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Adventures of bud, page 11

So they left the beach and since Traci thought the date went so well she asked Bud out on another date. Bud was not sure but, since he always told himself that he was worthless and could not expect to find a decent woman and he should take the first woman that showed any interest he readily agreed to her request.

Traci waved goodbye as she got out the limo at the front door of her house. Now it was time for Bud to go home and verbally show disdain for himself because he had accepted a date from a woman he disliked. Now I will let Bud take over the telling of the story.

So I get home to my big mansion you know because I am so rich but, I do feel worthless inside. I threw myself on my couch in front of my big screen television and turned on a romantic comedy and just lay there and cried myself to sleep. Oh, the dreams were horrible. The all involved a monster who was chasing me so he could eat me. The monster as I shall call him/her was green with great big teeth and about twenty legs and bad breath. He looked like a polar bear except yeah the green fur and I don't know if polar bears have bad breath because I have never seen a polar bear up close.

But, then I realize that I no longer live in the house because I had sold it when I hear the door open and footsteps coming. "I should not have taken off without my limo driver I think" too late. So this woman see's me in her house and screams at the top of her longs and runs back in the kitchen to get a baseball bat to I presume hit me over the head with. And it was a big baseball bat and she had a weak swing so I ran off the couch and out the door and hoped into my limo and sped off.

"Wow that was a close one" I said to no one in particular. I smiled when I thought wow, that was a close one. Then I frown when I think that she might have recognized who I was and now I was sure I was in trouble even though it was an honest mistake. I don't think the cops of the computer city police would by that though. Oh, well all I could do was go back to my low rent motel room and wait for the inevitable. Or maybe she would not call the cops and I would be fine. Either way the next twenty-four hours would be a nail biter and not in a television show way. This was my life I am talking about and not some fictional show. Ok, so its a fictional blog post. And not a very good one if I do say so myself but, so.

The streets are dark with only the street lamps providing light over head. The were no cars on the road to speak of. And all the lights in the houses were out to. Then I heard the sirens and to my horror they were flashing there rear window of my limo.

No comments:

Post a Comment