Friday, August 9, 2013

Adventures of Bud, page 12

Its hard to remember what I wrote about in my last adventures of bud post. I take a look at my last post and try to make it or a smooth transition. I suppose i need not worry about it because who reads my blog anyway. I don't think the two or three people who might read it once in awhile will be upset if anything does not match up from post to post so I won't worry about it.

So I tell my driver who's name shall remain nameless to push it and turn down an alley so we can evade the sirens. So we go into the alley but, the truck is still following us. We run over trash cans and scratch the limo. My auto detail-er will love me for this. The truck follows us through the alley. And onto the next street. Then I catch a glimpse of some wring on the side of the van which I thought was a truck.

It says computer city ice cream truck. I tell my driver to hit the brakes. I throw my head in my hands and start to cry. I should have know then that my relationship with Traci was doomed. Why did I not see the signals.

"I can not believe that that I got scared of an ice cream truck that was not driven by a clown with big shoes and a one of those big clown noses" I screamed to my driver. And he agreed that yes, I was a fool but, not if the clown like that where driving. He agreed with me that a clown driving an ice cream truck would be scary.

When I got to my model room I said to myself Bud you are a fool. How could I cause that much damage to my car over nothing a silly ice cream truck. I turned on the television and just zoned out. I was in a haze of self recrimination. I went over and over my mistakes that led to my big mistake for the rest of the night. I was so upset that I had to take a Valium.

Its one of the things I always said to myself Bud LongInteger this is what I dislike about myself every time you make a mistake or think you have been rude to someone like getting in someones way you just upset yourself for days on end. And I knew that no one would remember that I had been scared by a silly ice cream truck except my driver and the right amount of cash or a case of cookies would keep him quiet.

Unfortunately in a fit of anger at myself the whole world would not forget since I had posted cell phone photo's of the chase on the computer city net and everyone know that what is posted on the net stays around forever and ever until everyone knows. So now I had made two mistakes instead of one. Way to go Bud I told myself. You always make things worse and now my mood was getting worse and worse and I just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. I could not wait for daylight to come. Yes, it could not show itself fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment