Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I cut my fingernails over the weekend!!

I think I clipped my fingernails over the weekend. So the headline would go like this. Local man clips his fingernails. And then there would be lots of color pictures of me clipping my nails and proper nail clipping technique.

I don't like it when my fingernails get long because dirt gets stuck in the though I am sure I could get the dirt out with enough effort but, I think it would take to much time.

Plus short fingernails make me feel like a man. Maybe its wrong to think that but, its the way I feel. Though it does not bother me if other men have long fingernails. Though I don't often look at how long other men's fingernails are so a lot of men could have long fingernails and I would never know. So maybe I am an abnormal male because I have short fingernails for all I know.

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment