Saturday, August 10, 2013

I feel out of place in the year 2013

I can't remember a time that I have not felt out of place. I feel out of place right now using a computer in the year 2013. I always wonder if the internet has improved my life and sometime I wish I were back in the year 1985 with a big screen television watching back to the future on VHS or laser Disc. I feel out of place living in the computer age where it seems like everyone has cell phones and tablet computers.

I look on the old days with rose colored glasses. Sure there are great medical advances and other great things that I would not want to live without but, sometimes I wish I went back to the 1980's and could start my life all over again yet, do it better with all the information I know now of what I think I should have done then. But, you can't go back to the past at least not yet. Or maybe never.

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment