Friday, August 9, 2013

The story of why I write( The short version )

I started my writing to become a famous blogger. That's not why I write now though.

Say if I were a famous blogger I would have to spend a lot of time on the internet reading comments, and email. And I am sure they would not always be pleasant.

Then there is the time it would take to meticulously craft every post and promote my blog. When I prefer to write a post fast and post it even faster. And I don't like reading blogs so it would be unbearable to promote my blog on other blogs.

And then there is the problem of having something to say. I don't have a thing to say. I mean no one will ever say about my blog. Gosh I learned so much from reading his posts now my life is so much better thanks to him. Or gee I leaned so much about( put your favorite subject here ) on his blog. No, no, no. My writing is read today and forgotten tomorrow. Its disposable.

Now I write because its fun to write. Sometimes it makes me feel better. A release. And it makes me feel like I am doing something even though I am saying nothing in my writing. That is all.

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment