Thursday, September 17, 2009

Depressing talk about failure

A few days ago I read a blog post on the blog illuminated mind about failure. As I was writing yesterdays blog post I thought I know what I want tomorrows blog post to be about that blog post I read. But as I got closer to writing today's post I thought I cant write about that what if I completely missed the point of the post and I look foolish or worse look like an idiot because I totally missed the point. But the heck with my fears I am writing what I want to write.

The post talks about failure. Specifically it says if you want to succeed fail more and maybe you will succeed with you goals or dreams. I think that is what it says although I could have failed to grasp the meaning of the article.

So after reading the the blog post I thought about myself. I think I worry about failing or making mistakes to much. I always think I have to be perfect I can't make a mistake or mess up, not me no way. But when I think about it I have failed a lot: I still can't programming after trying for years, my blog is not great, I have not put up a website, I don't win most of the sweepstakes I enter and the list goes on. And after reading the the post about failure I can't wait to fail more. hooray for failure. This blog post is a failure, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment