Friday, September 18, 2009

I am repeating myself again

I am repeating myself again but, I want to start making things instead of writing about wanting to make things. As I have said before probably a million times or maybe I have not said it before I can't remember. I want to make computer programs and I also want to make animations, and video games.

But no I don't make anything I just agonize about which programming language I should learn or which graphics program I should be leaning. I spend all that time thinking when I could have made something already if I had stuck to learning one language and one graphics program. I need to stop worrying about which programming language to learn and start making something. Make something silly, that is all I have to say to myself. Goodnight silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment