Sunday, September 13, 2009

My new hobby entering twitter contests

Today I an writing about twitter. I have been using twitter for several months now. I want to tweet more ofter but, I don't think I have anything interesting to write about so I just enter twitter contests. I suppose I could tweet about what I ate for lunch or dinner like I did my first week or two on twitter although I don't want to write about that stuff and I am sure no one wants to read about it either.

So back to entering twitter contests. I probably was not aware of twitter contests will I signed up for the site. I can't ever remember what the first twitter contest I entered was. But now I enter one or two twitter contests a day. I still have not won any twitter contest but, I hope I will win one soon.

oh yes, I also wanted to write about a website that I saw in the contest queens newsletter its called tweets and treats. When I saw the link I thought wow a website that lists only twitter contests I never thought those existed, I lean something everyday, yes I do. Now I just need to enter hundreds of twitter sweepstakes a day and the prizes will roll in, yay. Today's entertaining post is done thats all no more untill tomarrow, by by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment