Friday, September 11, 2009

I am currently read sams teach youself c++ 3rd ed

Today I want to talk about programming so here it goes. I am currently reading sams teach yourself c++ in 21 days third edition. The book is about ten years old, but I have always wanted to finish it but, never have. I usually read up to chapter 17 but, quit there. So it is time to finish the book and time to actually finish reading a computer book. Yes sir, it is about time.

I know I keep saying it over and over again but, I really do want to make a useful computer program. I don't know if I will able to write that program in c++ but, maybe I can. Hopeful a year from now I will be able to write a small computer program that is useful or cool and finally gotten past just printing hello world to the console. I hope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment