Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Its the end of September so it is time to recap my

Its the end of September so it is time to recap my sweepstakes wins for the month. To bad I don't have any wins to write about because I did not win this month. In fact I have not won a prize since August 11. Six weeks I could not believe it when I looked it up. Poor me, poor me :).

This is the second month this year I have not won anything. In case you are wondering and judging by how many hits I get for my blog I know you are not the other month I did not win was January.

I won a prize every month last year but, this year the wins have dried up. There are a few months left in the year so maybe I will get a few more wins.

I suppose now I will have to see how long I can go without a win and not give up entering sweepstakes. I am not sure if this is the longest period I have gone without winning a prize but, it has to be to be close to the longest if it is not in fact the longest.

No comments:

Post a Comment