Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I have done it again

I have tried to take on leaning to many programs and programming languages again. I always do the same thing, I start out wanting to focus on learning one or two programs or programming languages and then suddenly I end up trying to learn a lot more things than I can handle at one time. I need to set limits, yes that is it limits.

Yesterday I made my new years resolution and to be able to meet that resolution I need to focus. If I don't learn every programming language there is that is OK, did you hear me silly, did you. Besides I want to learn more than just a programming language I want to learn how to make programs. Also I can do other things if I am not always try to learn so many programming languages like read more books, pick up a new hobby, or learn how to write. And I will repeat it again so I can remember it I need to focus and finish what I start.

No comments:

Post a Comment