Thursday, September 10, 2009

I just finished reading blender basics

A few months ago I wanted to find some free books to read that had blender tutorials. I used a search engine and it took me only one search to find blender basics. I thought wow I have never heard of the book blender basics before. I am sure there are a lot of books having to do with blender that I have never heard of but, it surprised me that I had never heard of this one. So anyway I downloaded the book and have been reading it ever since.

Then a couple of days ago I did something that I usually never do with books that I download from the Internet and read on my computer I finished reading blender basics. Well most of the book. I still have not done some of the tutorials in the book, but I read all the way to the end. Yay for me!!.

I enjoyed reading blender basics because I learned a lot from reading the book. Now if I could just remember every thing I read.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment