Saturday, September 12, 2009

I want to learn lua so I can use love

I am sure I have written this before but, I will write it again. I want to learn lua so I can use love to make an animation or a game.

I thought to myself why not learn lua you want to lean it so lean it already. It is probably to much to try and learn lua and c++ at the same time but, I will try to lean them both but unfortunately probably fail to lean either language and then continue to write on my blog that I want to make my own programs. How sad I know. But I can dream can't I.

So to lean lua I am reading programming in lua the first edition. I have probably tried to read the book once or twice before but, this time I guarantee I will finish it, maybe. If I lean lua and c++ I would like to lean how to embed lua in c++ that would be cool!!

Until tomorrow goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment