Monday, September 28, 2009

oh no silly might run out of ideas for blog posts

Wow I have been updating my blog every day for almost three weeks. I sure does not seem that long since I started blogging everyday again. I have had a good time writing over these past few weeks. But yesterday and today I am starting to have trouble coming up with things to write about.

I have things I want to post like images I make with blender, gimp, inkscape and wings 3d. I also want to see if i can post some animations I make with synfig and blender but, I have not had time to learn those programs good enough to make anything. I hope I make some images and animations soon. I also want to post some of the code I write in python or basic4gl but, have not had not written any programs yet. Sillys worried about running out of ideas for blog posts. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment