Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I want to make make programs

Continuing with yesterdays theme I want to make programs. But usually instead of making programs I spend all my time attempting to learn programming languages. This is the year I want to know if I can actually program or not. Its put up or shut up time. I want to make programs so it is time I start creating programs. I want results!!

So what kind of programs do I want to make I asked myself? I want to make games came my response. So games it is. So with the idea of making games in mind I am learning basic4gl. And for the past three of for days I have been learning baic4gl by reading through the tutorials on the basic 4gl website. I don't know if I will ever be able to make programs but how will I know if I don't start making programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment