Thursday, October 10, 2019

kitchenCupboards song

Here is the latest song from OatmealBreakfast. I don't have a particular reason for choosing kitchen cupboards as the subject of the song. I thought I need a subject for a song and kitchen cupboards is what I came up with. I have been making songs for over 3 years now. Hooray for me. I wish I were a big music star. I had my own tour bus, owned a city, had lots of fans. that is not what happened. I wish it were but, its not. I am happy that I have made at least 40 or 50 songs for the last 3 years. That is an accomplishment I am proud of. The results might not be great. But, I am making music. So fun. Here is to another 3 years or 30 years of making music. If I keep trying to learn more about how to make songs then eventually I will be making the best songs I am capable of making. That is what I want. I want to be the best OatmealBreakfast I can be in terms of song composing. I hope that someone out there enjoys this song. Thank you for listening and reading. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment