Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Review: Becoming a Restaurateur

Becoming a Restaurateur Becoming a Restaurateur by Patric Kuh
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I thought this book was OK. I liked that it was a quick read. Even for me. i liked the appendix with book recommendations and even a Youtube show.
Reading this book made me that about whether I want to own and run a restaurant. I have not been a restaurant for years. I like the idea of making food and serving it to people. I think I would rather own a food cart that would sell only a few items.
I recently saw on TV news show a story about a 93 year old man who got tired of being retired so he started a show that sells cupcakes. And now he wants to star an ice cream shop. I think something like that is what I would rather do than run a restaurant.
Maybe I could own a doughnut shop or a coffee cart or a pizza by the slice cart. That sounds more interesting to me than owing a restaurant.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment