Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Review: Chess: From First Moves to Checkmate

Chess: From First Moves to Checkmate Chess: From First Moves to Checkmate by Daniel King
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked that this book was a quick read I could make my way though it fast so I can get up and playing chess. I liked the pages about the chess pieces. Now I know there are Rooks, Knights, Bishops, King,
Queen, and pawns. I also liked the discussion of opening moves and I also liked the pages about wold chess champions. i knew the name Bobby Fischer, And Gary kaspurov that's all the chess names I know. I wonder what it would be like to be a chess champion.
While reading the book I wondered whether I would want to put in the time to become a chess champion. I don't think so. I do want to play chess. I don't care if I am great at playing chess. I have not played chess much. So I could change my mind after playing chess a little. Time will tell. Now its time to play chess.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment