Saturday, October 5, 2019

Review: The Nature of Plants: An Introduction to How Plants Work

The Nature of Plants: An Introduction to How Plants Work The Nature of Plants: An Introduction to How Plants Work by Craig N Huegel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When I looked at a plant before I read this book I did not think much about what processes were going on in the plant even thought i had read botany for dummies and should have known better. This book heavy physically and its heavy with what it has in its pages. Its packed with interesting information. I can't say I had a favorite chapter because they were all my favorite chapters.
If you want to know more about the inner workings of plants read this book. I am glad I did. The only problem is that I can't remember ever single word that is in the book. I wish books could be downloaded into my brain. The nature of plants was a fascinating read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment