Sunday, October 13, 2019

OatmealBreakfast Plays A vide game Episode 8

I have dreamed of this day for years. That is a bit of an exaggerator. Ah, its an outright lie. I have never dreamed of solving a Sudoku. Maybe I have dreading of solving a Jigsaw puzzle but, not a Sudoku puzzle. Spoiler alert. If you want to see if I solved the puzzle watch the video before you read the next sentence. I solved the Sudoku puzzle, the game said I solved it in 4 minutes 4 seconds. Did you watch the video. Were you as bored watching the video as I was? I hope not. I put my best effort into these videos; at least five or ten minutes. And it shows. Its all for you viewers. I am talking to myself on that one. Since I am the only video of the show. And that will probably never change. I hope you enjoyed the video. I wish I could make them funny. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment