Sunday, October 6, 2019

Review: Cyber Attack Survival Manual: From Identity Theft to The Digital Apocalypse and Everything in Between

Cyber Attack Survival Manual: From Identity Theft to The Digital Apocalypse and Everything in Between Cyber Attack Survival Manual: From Identity Theft to The Digital Apocalypse and Everything in Between by Nick Selby
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Computer security is on subject I want to know a lot more about so its why I got this book. It shocked me to read that people get fake degrees. Somehow I never thought that people would want to get fake degrees. Why would anyone want to get a fake medical degree? It does not make sense to me. If they don't know what they are doing people can get hurt of die.
Its depressing to me to read about trolling. Why would anyone want to make people miserable or feel bad? People getting harassed online makes me want to quit the internet for good. It makes me want to move to the woods and spend my days in the wilderness with nature. It makes me want to do something better with my life than use a computer. At least not everyone on the internet is mean. I am glad for that.
I think this book was well worth the time it took me to read. I can't think of anything else to write in this review so I will stop writing.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment