Wednesday, July 30, 2008

college football

My favorite college football team is Notre Dame. I started watching the Fighting Irish around 1992 or so. That was back when Jerome Bettis, Reggie Brooks, and Rick Mirer played for the team. I can't believe that was 16 years ago wow, such a long time ago.

I don't know why I started watching Notre Dame football. I do know I have enjoyed Notre Dame football ever since that time. It became something to do on a Saturday that I enjoyed. Sports were something I was obsessed with back then. I would say sports were one of my two hobby's. The other hobby playing video games.

I liked reading sports illustrated, I also read the sports section of the local paper, I listened to sports talk radio, I watched sports on television. Looking back now if I could do that time over again I would concentrate on school more, but I can't change what I did then.

No comments:

Post a Comment