Friday, July 4, 2008

NVU continued

Continuing from yesterday I still have the website, but have not updated it at all. I also don't have much content on the website either. After my first attempt to learn xhtml I tried to learn it maybe 1 or 2 more times without much success. The same goes for the website I have tried to do one, but never succeeded. I believe I can learn xhtml, and css if I put in the work to practice it every day.

So recently I have started to try to learn things I have tried to learn before, but never became good at. One of the things I want to accomplish is to put up a website. I don't know what I want it to be about yet. I also want to learn css and maybe even javascript. I also want to lean graphic design so I can make the site look nice.

That brings me to NVU. Although at first I want to use a simple editor like notepad for xhtml and css I think learning nvu would be fun. Although in the past I did not want to lean how to use a program like nvu or dreamweaver or homesite. I thought I should only use notepad for xhtml and css, but a couple of days ago I opened nvu and said this looks like a cool program and I want to lean how to use it so I will.

one more thing. I want to pass the xhtml quiz on about.com web design because I have failed it several times. The first time I failed it I got upset and thought I could never learn xhtml. I probably felt the same way the other times I failed the quiz. I am determined to pass it this time and believe I can with hard work. Practice, practice, practice and hope I pass the quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment