Sunday, July 20, 2008

Game Maker

A few years ago I looked through a little booklet a junior college put out for summer classes for the community and saw that they had a course on making a video game with game maker. I thought that was cool, but I did not want to do the class.

I had never heard of game maker before so I went to a search engine and found game maker and was surprised to find is was free with some features disabled, but it was not to expensive if I wanted the full version.

Once I figured out my computer had the system requirements I downloaded game maker. I think I only looked at the program once not for very long though. I have never tried to make a game with game maker.

After finding game maker a short while later I also found blender and because I could also make games with blender I decided to learn how to use that program instead. Fast forward a couple of years later and I have not learned how to make a game in either program. Well I have made a small game in blender, but I had hoped to make a bunch of games by now.

I had completely forgotten about game maker. Only recently did I remeber I had it on my computer. It looks like it might be fun to use. I hope I will learn how to make at least one game with game maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment