Wednesday, July 16, 2008

past win crackdown

The image above is crackdown for the xbox 360. I won it from crackdown wired energy drink. I got a letter in the mail saying I had won and I had to sign some legal stuff. I was surprised to win because I did not think the sweepstakes ended. The sweepstakes had not ended, but they had a drawing every month or so.

I worried for a few weeks that I did not fill out the legal stuff right worried and worried. Also I thought I might get a t-shirt. I read that this sweepstakes was giving away a lot of t-shirts. I did not need to worry I filled out every thing right.

Another interesting thing is that I received the xbox 360 game and then the next day I received the Gillette sports bottle. It is always fun to receive two prizes in two days. That has happened with a couple of prizes they seem to all come around the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment