Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Manybooks.net

Today I want to talk about a cool website I found on sweepstakes advantage in the freebies section. Manybooks.net is a site that has free books to download in many formats. I like the free part the best. I was amazed at how many books there are to download.

I got excited and download a few books. I don't know if I will have enough time to read all the books I download . It was fun to download the books. As I browsed the site looking at all the books I thought I could stay in the house and read books all day long now for free.

I suppose I could put the books on a laptop or PDA and go outside too. I don't know if I would like that as much. I like using my computer in the dark. Maybe I can concentrate better when it's dark. I don't know why I like using my computer in the dark better than when its light outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment