Thursday, July 31, 2008

End of july

I won 4 sweepstakes in July, 16 romance novels, one diet book, two packs of gum, and a chef hat. July was a good month because 4 sweepstakes win is a lot for me in a month. The most sweepstakes wins I have had in a month are 8, that was in may 2008

Today I entered my daily and monthly sweepstakes. I entered all the one entries that ended on July 31 yesterday. The were a ton of one entries ending yesterday. The end of the month is a lot of hard work because of all the sweepstakes ending, but I enjoy it because that means there are a lot of chances to win some cool prizes.

I cant wait to see what I win next month. I hope I win something big or a lot of Small prizes would be good. I want to beat 8 wins in a month. I started sweeping last September so it has almost been a year since I started and what a great year is has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment