Monday, July 7, 2008

ICI programming language

I have not used the ICI programming language much. Like all the other programming languages I have downloaded I got excited when I first installed it on my computer and then did not use the programming language much after that. I had dreams of reading the ICI manual, but never finished it. I did read some of the manual thought, but not much.

I always think to myself I get excited about a programming language and download the compiler and then realise I have to learn it. That takes me a lot of time. It would be nice if I had the time to learn every programming language, but I don't have the time.

Learning a programming language for the fun of learning a new language. That sounds fun, but I want to make my own programs. I want to get beyond writing hello world to the screen and
become a good programmer and as I have said before make a small program.

No comments:

Post a Comment