Friday, July 11, 2008

My first sweepstakes win

The picture above is of my first sweepstakes win. It is a Tony Stewart #20 hat. I won it from an Armor All instant win last year. I thought I had messed up because I thought I saw your a winner and I went to the next sweepstakes I had to do. I thought oh no my first win and now I won't get it because I went to fast and did not wait to see the message.

I tried to go back to see if I could see the winning message again to see if I needed to provide any information, but I could not get back to the page so I thought I screwed up. I thought now when I do instant wins I need to wait and see if the message is sorry or your a winner instead of assuming it would say sorry.

I also read the rules to find out what to do after getting a winning message. I had read the rules when I first entered the sweepstakes, but I entered it for a while before I got the winning message so I could not remember what the rules said to do. In the rules it did not say anything about providing any information, but that did not boost my confidence that I would receive the prize.

There was nothing to worry about because the next day I checked my email and there was a congratulations from armor all. It said what I had won and when I could expect to receive my prize. Then a couple of weeks later I got the hat in the mail. What a great win.

No comments:

Post a Comment