Thursday, July 3, 2008

NVU

NVU is another program I want to learn how to use. One of the first things I wanted to do when I got my computer was to lean html. I did not know about xhtml I only had a book on html 4. I found about.com web design which has tutorials on xhtml. I did not want to learn xhtml right away, I wanted to wait for a few months. I am not sure why I wanted to wait. That was what I wanted to do.

So eventually I did try the the tutorials on about.com. Actually it was an xhtml class I got by email. The xhtml class was where I first leaned that I could get free web hosting so I could put up a website for the class. I learned about frames, tables, linking, lists, images. I think maybe I went to fast because I did not seem to learn the material to well. I did not practice enough .

I put up a website, but it was not to exciting probably because I did not work on it much. I thought I did not have anything interesting to put on the site . I always think I could do html, css, and JavaScript, but why bother I have noting interesting to talk about. So I did not add new things to the website I just let the website sit. To be continued tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment