Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Physics

Like math I also want to learn physics. I read it is important for video game programmers to know physics So I downloaded Motion mountain a free physics textbook that I learned about from about.com physics. It took a while to download and once it was finished downloading I was excited, but did not read it much for a while.

Then one day I decided that since I have the book on my computer that I needed to read it. So I started reading and got to page two hundred which took me a while a couple of weeks maybe, but I stopped reading it before I finished the book. I think I tried to read it to fast and did not learning the information like I should have.

I think physics is a fascinating subject much more fascinating than I could ever have imagined. I did not know much about physics before I started the book, but I did learn a little from the small portion of the book I did read. I am not sure I will ever be able to learn physics and that disappoints me, but who knows maybe if I keep trying to read the book I could become good at physics. I sure hope I can learn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment