Sunday, July 27, 2008

Haskell programming language

Haskell is another programming language I have tried only a little bit. I cant remember where I learned about haskell, but after I saw the name I thought I wonder if I can find out more about that programming language. I went to a search engine and typed in haskell.

I clicked on the link to the haskell.org website and wanted to try haskell so I download a compiler and maybe tried a small amount of code, but not much. I have not tried to learn haskell or used the compiler since I first download the compiler.

I probably have tried haskell a few more times since I got the compiler I am not sure. I am not sure I want to learn haskell. I can only learn so many programming languages. It would be wonderful to learn every language, but I cant.

No comments:

Post a Comment