Monday, July 27, 2020

Adventures of bud page 37

A woman walked by bud. Say hi to her. I want to say hi to her so bad and ask how she is doing. I wonder how here day is going. I wonder what she is thinking. Is she married? Is she divorced? Is she engaged.

"Hello miss how are you doing." The woman ignored Bud and she kept on walking. I feel sick to my stomach. I feel like I got punched in the stomach. I hope she is not angry with me for trying to talk to her when she did not want anyone to talk to her. I should have let her say hi to me. That is the last time I take the lead in saying hi.

Another woman walked by bud. I want to say hi to her. What is her life like?

Hello." Bud said.

"Hello." The woman said.

So how is your day going miss.

OH, its OK, Its been a little disappointing.

How so?

I am sure you would not want to hear the reason. I am sure you don't care. I don't want to bother you with my problems.

I would not have asked if I did not care. So what is bothering you?

No comments:

Post a Comment