Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Adventures of Bud page 34

Traci my I can't hear you. You are cutting in and out.

Is your....

Can you repeat that Traci I could not hear it all.

Is your...

I can't hear what you are saying Traci. Oh, my cell phone battery is going dead. Why can't I ever remember to charge up my cellphone battery. I don't have anything else to do. I can't do anything right.

Bud paced around the elevator and the exited it and paced the halls of the company.

What does Traci want to tell me. But, was asking anyone who would listen if they hand a cellphone charger he could use. No one did. Am I the only person at the company with a cellphone. Or maybe my coworkers don't trust me. What am I going to do. I have got to know what Traci wants to tell me.

Maybe I can borrow someones phone. If they won't lend me there charge them probably won't lend me there precious phone. What am I going to do?

Traci wants to lave me. She has found someone else and wants to leave me for him. This id the worst day of my life. Wait a minute I don't know what trace wants to tell me. Maybe I am worrying about nothing. Maybe she thought it was to trivial to bother with. Why did I get up this morning. Today is the worst day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment