Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Adventures of Bud page 38

"Wait miss before you tell me what is bothering you I want to ask you a question. Are you into radio control cars? I hope I am not being to personal with my question."

I have never dated a Radio control car if that is what you mean.

Ha ha ha. You got me there. That is funny. I was asking if you drove radio control cars.

Sorry for my outburst. I am trying to work on my comedy. I can't say that I have ever drove a radio control car. Its not that I have no interest its that the idea never occurred to me.

You know miss when I look back on my life I kick myself when I think of ideas I wish I would have had. I think what was going through my head. Why did I not have that idea. I really wonder about myself.

Me to, The woman said,

So you wonder about me or you have those same thoughts also,

I can see that I am not being successful trying to make you laugh. When are my jokes going to get good. When am I going to make people laugh,

Don't give up miss. If you keep working at it, and try hard who knows one day you many end up at computer city deli on open mike night.

Ha ha. Maybe you should be the comedian sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment