Thursday, July 23, 2020

Adventures of Bud page 35

"p>Maybe Traci has something wrong with her. No that can't be it. she is so healthy. It must be that she is leaving me for anther man. Wait a minute maybe she is throwing me a surprise birthday party. That is it. Wait is it my birthday. I need someone to talk to.

Bud paced the halls of the company. My life as i know it is ending. My life will never be the same. I am going to be single again. Traci is going to leave me. I can change. She will take me back.

No, Traci is not going to leave me. Wait maybe she is going to leave me. I do work a lot. She need attention. And I am not giving her the attention she needs. She must feel so along. Why do I think so much about myself. I am so self centered.Why can't I ever do anything right.

I need to go outside of a walk. My stomach is upset. Breathe Bud breathe. I am making something out of nothing. Traci is perfectly happy with the way things are. She is fine. She likes to tell me things in person that is all. There will be no bad news. Maybe she is throwing me an early birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment