Sunday, July 12, 2020

Adventures of bud page 31

I am going to my office elevator. I need to get some work done. This elevator is to confined for me. I need my space.

Sure bud what ever you say. I also like my piece and quiet.

Are you saying I ruined your day elevator? Are you saying I am noisy. Well how dare you say those things to me. I have been nothing but nice to you. And now you go and say those things to me.

That is not what I meant bud.

don't try and say you did not mean what you meant. I can read between the lines. Don't worry you wont have bud bugging you anymore.

Suddenly the elevator quickly lower and smashed to the ground. And bud was thrown from his feet to the floor of the elevator.

Ouch, that hurt. My life passed before my eyes. And it was not much of a life. Oh, no how am I going to get out of here. Will I ever get out of here. There must be a call button somewhere in the elevator. If only my neck would stop hurting. Maybe I can sue the company and retire early. This could be my lucky day elevator, Elevator?

No comments:

Post a Comment