Thursday, July 9, 2020

Adventures of bud page 30

I am exhausted elevator. Maybe I need to go to my office and have a nap. And gasp maybe even do some work. What if I had never learned how to use a computer? Would my life be better or worse? Do I use a computer to much/

Maybe a computer is not your problem bud.

Maybe a computer is not my problem. Then what is my problem? I am tired of thinking I have to work all the time elevator. Who am I trying to impress? Why do I have to work all the time. Maybe I should aim to get the most done while doing the least.

What?

I mean that I need to be more efficient. Maybe I should spend more time with Traci instead of working all the time. What have I done with my life elevator? I have messed it up beyond repair. I can never fix my life,

No comments:

Post a Comment