Thursday, July 16, 2020

Adventures of bud page 32

Elevator are you alright?

Would you be alright Bud if you feel 3 feet. Huh would you Bud?

Don't get testy with me elevator. I am not the one who caused you to fall. I would never cuase you to fall, I know what I need to do? I need to call Traci and tell her how much I care. How much I adore her.

Bud got his cell phone out of his picket and dialed Traci's number. Traci picked up her phone

Hello

Hello its me darling.

H Bud where are you?

I am here at work. I was riding in an elevator and it suddenly fell 3 feet. My life passed before my eyes.

Bud we need to have a talk.

That does not sound good.

That's very perceptive of you Bud.

I can't take the suspense. Tell me what you want to talk to me about?>/p>

I don't think this is the proper time. I think it can wait.

You know how I get Traci. What do you want to talk to me about.

I don't think this is the appropriate time.

Tell me Traci,

No comments:

Post a Comment