Sunday, July 5, 2020

Advertures of Bud page 28

Pp>You know elevator I constantly tell myself that I have wasted my life. That other people have not wasted their life. That I am the only person in computer city to waste his life. How do I define a wasted life? Is a wasted life having a job you don't like? Is a wasted life being miserable? is a wasted life never doing anything I wanted to do? Is it never challenging myself go grow more than I was comfortable with?

What exactly is a wasted life? If valuing family over a job and money a wasted life? Valuing money and a great job over family? is having a lot of possessions a wasted life? Is having few possessions a wasted life? Is not enjoying life a wasted life?

Elevator there must be a lot of ways to define a wasted life. Maybe I am wrong when I say I wasted my life? Wasted my life according to who? According to watch measure? According to what standard? Maybe I am being to critical of my life. I try to to the best. I try to make the world a better place. Maybe I think that I have wasted my life because I have not tried hard enough to make the world a better place for other people. Maybe i think of myself to much. I am not the only person in computer city. Even though I often think I am. I have time and I don't want to waste that time. I head a quote by a wise man who said time passes don't waste it. What a statement. That is the way I try to live my life. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment