Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Adventures of Bud page 27

I have got to stop being miserable and focus on constructive thoughts. Where has being miserable gotten me? Where has thinking about how to get out of my programming work at the company gotten me? I need to change my thoughts. You know elevator today is the best day of my life.

Thank you for sharing Bod.

What is that supposed to mean.

I was trying to be Supportive bud.

Well, no thank you. Its not helping me. I want go change my life. I want go get out of my boring rut. I am tired of being miserable elevator.

Then quit your programming job Bud.

I can't do that elevator. If I quit my programming job I will have nothing to complain about. Then I won't be miserable anymore. Oh, now I see what you were getting at elevator. I don't know if I want ot quit. Its a good paying job. I will have to think it over. Bud said.

No comments:

Post a Comment