Saturday, July 25, 2020

Adventures of Bud page 36

Bud walked out side the company building. "Its nice outside in the morning. Maybe I should get outside more in the morning. Maybe I could even get a laptop and bring it outside to code. Maybe I should start actually doing my job. I do feel a bit guilty about not doing my job and still getting money from the company.

Its so nice out here with all the bird and cricket sounds. The car noise is not that bad. The cars sound like the ocean as they go buy. Its not as comforting a sound as the ocean is. That is for sure.

I wonder if my boss would let me work at the beach. I could get an umbrella, a table and a chair and put them on the sand. Take off my shoes, lather myself with a lot of suntan lotion. I could listen to the waves all day as I stare into my computer screen writing error laden code. I man can dream can't he.

What will I do if Traci decides to leave me. I don't know what I will do without her. I will miss her that is for sure. I know it she does want to leave me. I never liked being single. I don't want to date again. I never enjoyed dating. Or for that matter asking women out. I always hoped they would reject me so I would not have to go on a date and get to know her. I am so weird.

My life is in ruins. Maybe I should go shopping. A little retail therapy. I could wind shop instead of buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment