Sunday, July 19, 2020

Adventures of Bud page 33

Tell me Traci. Tell me.

I don't want to tell you Bud. At least not at this time. I think what I want to tell you is an in person type of conversation.

Conversation. That does not sound good. Tell me Traci. I am not going to hang up onto you until you tell me what you want to talk about.

OK, Are you sitting down bud?

Should I be Traci?

Yes. Now sit down Bud.

Don't tell me what to do Traci. We have had this conversation before.

Sorry, Bud. I want you to be comfortable when I tell you what you want me to tell you.

You are the one who wanted to tell me something Traci.

I know Bud, but I did not want to tell you now. And you insisted that I tell you now.

That is correct Traci.

Are you criticizing me Bud? You know how upset I get?

I have never heard this before. you never said you get upset when I correct you.

I am so upset right now Bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment