Saturday, August 23, 2008

3. Sweepstakes Advantage

Sweepstakes Advantage is my third favorite website. I learned about sweepstakes advantage from about.com contests & sweepstakes. I have been visiting sweepstakes advantage since last October. Before I stated entering sweepstakes I never knew websites that listed thousands of sweepstakes existed.

I go to sweepstakes advantage every day to find new daily, weekly, and monthly sweepstakes to enter and also to enter the one entry sweepstakes that are expiring in a day or two. I also love the freebies section. I have found so many great sweepstakes on the site.

I don't spend as much time on the site as I used to, but I probably spend 30 minutes a day. I found out that if all I do is look at sweepstakes I get tired of them quickly so I try and do other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment